Electronic Grader (OL-4LES-CB)
The OL_4LES_CB is a fully automated continuous operation electronic sorter with four lines. The machine can process many sensitive fruits and vegetables, such as apples, peaches, apricots, kiwi, tomato, citrus, pomegranates, avocado and more, with diameter starting from 35mm. It offers a wide flexibility as it can be constructed with different types of fruit carriers (cups) in order to fit the characteristics of each product. In its basic version it is equipped with an electronic sorting system for weight, and 8+1 exits, but it can also be equipped with electronic sorting systems for diameter/volume, color, shape, external and internal quality, as well as with more exits.
The operator can set-up and run the machine through a computer or a display panel. The transporting speed of the fruits is adjusted using a suitable Inverter. The capacity of the sorter reaches up to 32 fruits per second.
The machine consists of:
- Front side.
- Weighing sorting unit (colour – diameter sorting unit with the use of a camera - optional).
- Back side (including power unit).
- Product transferring system (cups).
- Fruit exit belt system (the number of belts may vary depending on the processing needs).
- The fruits are transferred to the machine through its infeed V-belt.
- The V-belt places the incoming fruits in a row one after the other, ensuring the proper and continuous flow of products to the sorter.
- On entry point, the products are placed in the cups passing through a soft brush system ensuring the safe placing of the fruits without damage.
- The cups carrying the fruits pass over the weighing system (load cell) so the electronic system can receive the weight of every fruit and sort it according to the program the operator has set.
- On every exit, an ejection system gently tilts the cups so the fruits can exit the machine to the proper fruit exit belt. Their drop is slowed down by a soft brush, in order to nullify possible damage to them.
The machine is constructed from painted structural steel framework and plates, welded and/or bolted. The top cover of the sorter is made of INOX (AISI304). The stands are height adjustable.