Automatic Horizontal Strapping machine
The machine consists of a sturdy structure made of arc welded steel profiles which supports all the strapping machine’s components:
- TR Head (our own international patent) located to the side of the product’s direction of travel which automatically carries out all strap feeding, recovery, tensing, welding and cutting operations.
- Track for the strap to run around the pack made of a special material featuring a special releasing device with multiple independent segments to ensure perfect strap centering around the pack.
- Strap compensation and pulling device. This occurs through the transversal compensating motion of the entire welding head during the tensioning phase. This ensures an homogenous pull on all the sides of the pack. The head’s motion is given by sleeves which slide on treated guides.
- Strap feeding group with coil holders which collects the strap through an anti-tear system and electromagnetic brake.
- Electric panel to make the machine work completely automatically and manually.
The machine comes complete with all the drive systems (electric and pneumatic) and is painted in its every part.
Standard Machine Characteristics